A traditional dirk is a long thrusting dagger. Often carried as a personal weapon of officers engaged in naval hand-to-hand combat, or a off-hand weapon common to highlanders. The Durk Carving Knife is a hybrid between a traditional dirk dagger, and a culinary carving knife. The familiar shape of the blade with classic styled handle make it an excellent choice for a short larp weapon.
This LARP dagger is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon. The blade is colored as steel, and features a groove along the upper edge. The handle is a light birch wood color with markings to represent steel pins. Whether you need a distinct dagger to strap to your belt, or a dependable off-hand weapon for quick combat, the Durk Carving Knife is sure to be the prize of your LARP gear collections.
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 18 inches
- Handle Size: 4 inches