Historically, Knighthood was an honor conferred upon a singular caste of warriors. A Knight was generally considered a class of nobility associated with the ideals of chivalry, a code of conduct for the perfect courtly medieval warrior. Often a knight was a vassal who served as an elite fighter, a bodyguard or a mercenary for a lord, with payment in the form of land holdings.
The knight's longsword is a weapon worthy of its title and a dependable tool to conquer the challenges placed upon a knight or warrior of honor. The simple yet ornate weapon has a angled blade that tampers towards the tip. The cross hilt's simple yet strong features are colored in a dulled bronze look, and the pommel is a small round shape perfect for shifting and maneuvering the weapon with both hands. This LARP sword is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon. The handle is wrapped in a soft black suede leather which is ideal for comfort and control. No medieval warrior is complete without the Knight's Longsword, a weapon as strong as their ideals and dedication to justice.
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 42 inches
- Handle Size: 7.5 inches
- Weight: 320 grams