This product is currently still in development. Images are as example only, and all features and colors are subject to change. Pre-Orders are valid for cancellation and refund at any time prior to shipment. After the order has shipped, the standard 30 day return policy applies.
Not much care was put into the crude forging of this blade, though it shows the age of many skirmishes. Made as a long and rigid length of steel, with not but a bit of dirty cloth to hold onto. The Orc Cleaver is a brutal tool of war, and a favorite of orcs, goblins, and marauders of all kinds. The blade features sharp angles and spikes. The color is that of a dull stone or rough steel, and is littered with indiscriminate stains of blood red color. The grip is wrapped in cloth making it easier to hold and wield in battle. This brutal, rugged, deadly (looking), Orc Cleaver is a great addition for any warriors collection.
This LARP prop is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon.
Artwork by Logan Rouintree
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 30 inches
- Handle Size: 7 inches