You stand on a creaky wooden deck of the seafaring vessel you call home. The wind fills the sails and the sound of other crewman bustling about fill your ears. You look out to the crashing waves of the sea and an ocean mist brushes along your cheek. Eagerly you await your next mooring, ready to take all that the coming port has to offer. You run your hand across the diamond hilt of your blade, thinking of all the adventures that have yet to come.
This longsword features a stylistically curved blade to add a sense of mystery, wonder and ferocity to your weapon. Any seafaring adventurer would find this longsword to be a perfect fit in their stylistic yet dangerous aesthetic. This LARP longsword is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon.
The color of the blade is a light steel to emulate a sleek and shiny appearance. This sword features a unique curved crossguard and diamond shaped pommel with a black suede leather wrapped two handed grip designed to provide ease in welding this longsword. Pirates and other sea folk long to wield this longsword and will wear it proudly upon their belt.
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 31 inches
- Handle Size: 7.5 inches
- Weight: 320 grams