Temporarily out of stock!
Restock by 12/31/19
The parrying dagger is a small offhand dagger from the European late Middle Ages and early Renaissance. These weapons were used in conjunction with a single-handed sword such as a rapier. As the name implies they were designed to parry or defend more effectively than a simple dagger form, typically incorporating a wider guard, and often some other defensive features to better protect the hand as well. They may also be used for attack if an opportunity arises. This LARP dagger is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon.
The dagger blade incorporates a darkened steel color. The wide cross hilt and round style pommel are a bronze color, and the handle is wrapped with a black suede leather cover for comfort and control. The skillful swordsman can overcome even the most adept adversary when they carry the Long Parrying Dagger with them into battle.
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 22 inches
- Handle Size: 6.5 inches