You were not sure how you managed it- how long you had wrestled with the Occultist, how many times you could feel the blade almost touch you- but now you had the Dagger. The curve of its guard almost seemed to hold your hand has you squeezed its grip. The runes etched into the blade sent chills of power up your arm. The sleek curves and sharp edges mesmerizing. A terrible, amazing artistry of a weapon- one whose fate was now carefully woven with yours. Will you control the power of the blade? Or let yourself be taken by it?
With angled sharp edges and smooth curves, the Occultist Dagger is perfect for any dark ritual by the enterprising warlock. The markings along the blade are not of any specific language, but rather ancient script from a fantastic land lost to time. This LARP dagger is made from a durable, closed cell foam with a strong and flexible fiberglass core. It also features a resilient latex coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon.
The blade is a color of darkened steel, and the curved hilt is a bronze color with ornate markings. The handle is wrapped in suede black leather and is the perfect size and comfort for use in live action roleplaying events. Whether you're looking for a trusty off-hand weapon, or the ideal prop for eerie and mystical roleplay, the Occultist dagger is the right choice for any LARPer.
- Quality Weapon similar to Name Brands but at an Affordable Price
- Latex Foam Safe for Light touch LARP Events
- Features a Resilient Latex Coating
- Round Fiberglass Core is Flexible and Strong
- Strong Core Tip Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that is bonded firmly to Core
- Requires Use of Maintenance Silicone to Ensure A Long Life and Durability
- Overall Size: 19.5 inches
- Handle Size: 5.5 inches